Sri Nitai will be offered a beautiful temple and guesthouse in Ekacakra, where He so unlimitedly mercifully appeared in order to assist Lord Caitanya in His saving of all of us fallen souls in Kali-yuga! The importance of this project is immense as it opens the doors of Ekacakra Dhama, not only for devotees worldwide, but also for coming generations of awakening souls! The new temple is planned for about 6800 square feet area.
A Rare Opportunity:
This gives us a perfect chance to serve Lord Nityananda Prabhu - the original spiritual master! It is by His mercy that we can obtain love of Krishna - there is no other way. Without His causeless mercy one can not enter into the loving affairs of Sri Sri Radha and Krishna.
A Personal Invitation for You
You can take part in this historical project - We only need donations for the dome to be constructed, please help finish this project so that we may offer it to Lord Nityananda.
In India every month construction material price is increasing and further delay in construction will increase the budget for this project. With in the period of last one year construction material cost in India has increased by 60%.
We humbly request all devotees around the world to come forward to help the temple in this crucial time. Each donor will receive special share certificate for the share of devotional service they will do for this Ekacakra temple construction.
You can send your donation by Bank Transfer to:
* All Donations paid within India are Tax Exempted under 80/G Section of Income Tax Department, Govt. of India. For any queries or information, please write to us Contact Donation Helpline no. :+91-9733578071 Contact Person: Gopijana Vallabha dasa
- If the sender is a citizen of country other than India -
Name of account: ISKCON Gaura-purnima Festival Fund
Account no.: 237010100071336
Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd., 12 MM Ghosh Street, 1st Floor, Krishnanagar, District Nadia, West Bengal, INDIA 741101
Swift Code: AXISINBB005
- If the sender is a citizen of only India -
Name of account: ISKCON
Account no.: 237010100005944
Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd., 12 MM Ghosh Street, 1st Floor, Krishnanagar, District Nadia, West Bengal 741101
IFSC Code: UTIB0000237
After remittance, please email [email protected] and [email protected] with the following details to track the remittance:
- Name of Donor
- Country name (for foreign remittances)
- Date of remittance
- Amount remitted
- Swift copy of remittance (for remittance from country other than India, sometimes the amount does not show in our bank account, in such case swift copy of remittance helps bank to trace the amount. If the fund show up in bank account then this is not required)
Or pay by credit card online here: