By distributing prasada daily at Sri Mayapur Dhama, you can receive the unlimited blessings of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Sri Sri Radha-Madhava.
Help fulfill Srila Prabhupada’s desire to distribute Lord Gauranga’s prasada to one and all!
Srila Prabhupada longed for the day when everyone will receive full-meals of prasada in Mayapur. In order to fulfill his desires, we are starting “Gauranga Prasada Seva”, a full-meal prasada distribution program.
Please join Food For Life ISKCON Mayapur in this great service to humanity. You can join us by giving us your time, suggestions or donations. For more information, please write to us at [email protected]
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX EXEMPTED UNDER SECTION 80G IN INDIA
Nitya-prasada-seva: Feed 100 pilgrims perpetually on one day by donating Rs. 31,000/-
One time seva: Feed 100 pilgrims once on one day by donating Rs. 2,000/-
How the fund will be managed:
Nitya-prasada-seva: Donate Rs 31,000/- and this will be kept as principle of a corpus fund which will be held in fixed deposit and the yearly interest will provide for feeding 100 pilgrims.# Nitya-prasada-seva and One time seva: If you desire to feed the pilgrims on a specific date such as your birthday, marriage anniversary, any other day to commemorate a family member of yours, or a festival day such as Janmashtami, Radhashtami, Gaura-purnima, Srila Prabhupada’s Vyasa-puja, you can state it and if it is available, pilgrims will be fed on that day in your name. Mahaprasada will be sent to you by post.
# This is subject to variation based on bank interest rates and inflation of cost of prasada.
HG Jananivas Das at [email protected]
HH Bhakti Purusottama Swami at [email protected]
HG Sankarshan Nitai Das at [email protected] or +91-9434750730
HG Sundar Govind Das at [email protected] or +91-9475110217
You can send your donation by Bank Transfer to:
* All Donations paid within India are Tax Exempted under 80/G Section of Income Tax Department, Govt. of India. For any queries or information, please write to us Contact Donation Helpline no. :+91-9733578071 Contact Person: Gopijana Vallabha dasa
- If the sender is a citizen of country other than India -
Name of account: ISKCON Gaura-purnima Festival Fund
Account no.: 237010100071336
Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd., 12 MM Ghosh Street, 1st Floor, Krishnanagar, District Nadia, West Bengal, INDIA 741101
Swift Code: AXISINBB005
- If the sender is a citizen of only India -
Name of account: ISKCON
Account no.: 237010100005944
Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd., 12 MM Ghosh Street, 1st Floor, Krishnanagar, District Nadia, West Bengal 741101
IFSC Code: UTIB0000237
After remittance, please email [email protected] and [email protected] with the following details to track the remittance:
- Name of Donor
- Country name (for foreign remittances)
- Date of remittance
- Amount remitted
- Swift copy of remittance (for remittance from country other than India, sometimes the amount does not show in our bank account, in such case swift copy of remittance helps bank to trace the amount. If the fund show up in bank account then this is not required)
Or pay by credit card online here: