Srila Prabupada longed for the day when everyone will receive full meals of prasadam at Sri Mayapur Dham the birth place of Lord Sri Krishna Caitanya Mahaprabhu. In order to fulfil his desire “No one should go hungry”, his followers and well-wishers have started a non-profit, non-sectarian charitable project to serve “Gauranga Prasada Seva”, a full meal programme, reviving India’s glories ancient culture and tradition of distribution of sumptuous vegetarian meal with regular feeding of 300-500 pilgrims on an average, regardless of caste and creed, as a symbol of mutual brotherhood. The sacred food is distributed absolutely FREE for everyone and pilgrims collect their FULL meal coupons early in the morning at Sri Sri Radha-Madhava temple courtyard.
- Menu: Kitchuri, Rice, Dal, mixed sabji, main seasonal sabji, chutny/ yogurt/papad and Sweet.
- How: Everyday morning 6am we distribute coupon to individuals (first come to first serve basis). No advance booking.
- Time: Full meals served at 1.00pm.
- Where: “Bhakti Vedanta Anna-Dan Complex” on the way to Mayapur Goshala, behind Govinda’s restaurant and in front of Gauranga Kutir.
The Vishnu-smriti says, “The goddess of fortune Lakshmi resides in those who are charitable”.
Srila Prabhupada says, “I want that you shall distribute prasadam at least to hundreds of person daily, and advertise very widely all over Nadia Province for people to come there and take prasadam daily without charge. … try to expand this program as much as possible at Mayapur and let me know.” “Simply by liberal distribution of prasadam and sankirtana, the whole world can become peaceful and prosperous”.
Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarswati Thakur: “Even earned wealth is obtained by the mercy of God. It is not the incorrect use of wealth if some portion of mercy is given to requesting poor people; it is its proper use! To distribute mercy (prasadam) is the compulsory duty of householder Vaisnavas. Even though their (poor people’s) miserableness has been obtained through the fault of their won karma, they are still God’s people. Therefore, to give them help is the compulsory duty of well-to-do-people.” (A Ray of Visnu).
Please join Mayapur Food Relief in this great to humanity. You can join us by giving us your time, suggestions or donations. For more details, visit our Facebook page Mayapur: Bhaktivedanta Anna-Dan Complex or send e-mail to: email@example.com or contact Sundar Govind Das on (+91) 973-533-3511 (9.00am-7.00pm IST).
If you would like to send your donation through cheque or demand draft or bank transfer, then please feel free to contact Sundar Govind Das (administrator of Anna-Dan complex) on firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+91) 973-533-3511 (9.00am-7.00pm IST).
You can send your donation by Bank Transfer to:
* All Donations paid within India are Tax Exempted under 80/G Section of Income Tax Department, Govt. of India. For any queries or information, please write to us Contact Donation Helpline no. :+91-9733578071 Contact Person: Gopijana Vallabha dasa
- If the sender is a citizen of country other than India -
Name of account: ISKCON Gaura-purnima Festival Fund
Account no.: 237010100071336
Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd., 12 MM Ghosh Street, 1st Floor, Krishnanagar, District Nadia, West Bengal, INDIA 741101
Swift Code: AXISINBB005
- If the sender is a citizen of only India -
Name of account: ISKCON
Account no.: 237010100005944
Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd., 12 MM Ghosh Street, 1st Floor, Krishnanagar, District Nadia, West Bengal 741101
IFSC Code: UTIB0000237
After remittance, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details to track the remittance:
- Name of Donor
- Country name (for foreign remittances)
- Date of remittance
- Amount remitted
- Swift copy of remittance (for remittance from country other than India, sometimes the amount does not show in our bank account, in such case swift copy of remittance helps bank to trace the amount. If the fund show up in bank account then this is not required)
Or pay by credit card online here: