The Life Membership facility is an opportunity to become part of ISKCON’s family. A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami introduced the Life Membership program in early 70’s and invited everyone across the world to take advantage of residing in ISKCON temples all over the world for a couple of days, attend spiritual programs and receive Krishna conscious association. Presently more than 50,000 Life Members are part of ISKCON’s family.
Life Membership Benefits:
- As a Life Patron member, you will be entitled to receive the following benefits:
- Life member is entitled for free accommodation for three days per year per centre, subject to availability and prior confirmed reservation.
- List of ISKCON centers across the world will be sent to you along with the Life Patron Card.
- Birthday greetings for Life Member’s family every year.
- Special pooja will be performed to Sri Nrsimhadeva in Mayapur for the Life Member on his/her birthday. After the pooja, Prasadam will be sent to Life Member and his/her family.
- If you choose to pay Rs.25,555 (as per scheme 1), you will receive a 18-volumes book set of Srimad Bhagavatam.In addition, a collection assorted books and a photo lamination will be provided. The books and photo frame have to be collected, by the donor or any authorized person, from the temple Sri Mayapur Chandrodaya Mandir. It will not be possible for us to send these items to member's address.
Membership enrollment procedure:
For membership enrollment procedures, please send a mail to email@example.com Donations can be made through Cash, Demand Draft, Check or Credit Card. Three stamp sized photographs to be enclosed for the International Life Patron Membership Card.
You can send your donation by Bank Transfer to:
* All Donations paid within India are Tax Exempted under 80/G Section of Income Tax Department, Govt. of India. For any queries or information, please write to us Contact Donation Helpline no. :+91-9733578071 Contact Person: Gopijana Vallabha dasa
- If the sender is a citizen of country other than India -
Name of account: ISKCON Gaura-purnima Festival Fund
Account no.: 237010100071336
Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd., 12 MM Ghosh Street, 1st Floor, Krishnanagar, District Nadia, West Bengal, INDIA 741101
Swift Code: AXISINBB005
- If the sender is a citizen of only India -
Name of account: ISKCON
Account no.: 237010100005944
Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd., 12 MM Ghosh Street, 1st Floor, Krishnanagar, District Nadia, West Bengal 741101
IFSC Code: UTIB0000237
After remittance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the following details to track the remittance:
- Name of Donor
- Country name (for foreign remittances)
- Date of remittance
- Amount remitted
- Swift copy of remittance (for remittance from country other than India, sometimes the amount does not show in our bank account, in such case swift copy of remittance helps bank to trace the amount. If the fund show up in bank account then this is not required)
Or pay by credit card online here: