Rajbhog is the chappan bhoga (56 preparations) offered to Their Lordships at midday. One day offering includes all the bhoga offerings made in a day to Their Lordships. Balya bhoga is the first offering in the morning. You can also offer a bhoga to the beautiful deity of Mahaprabhu with Simantanidevi in the Rajapur Jagannath Temple.
|One day bhoga
|Mahaprabhu and Simantini Devi bhoga
You can make a wide variety of other offerings to Their Lordships such as one day flower/garland, Tulasi garland or a special puja.
|One day flower
|One day garland
One Month Sevas
It is also possible to offer a month's honey, incense or ghee to Their Lordships.
** Cost of Puja / seva includes the temple's fees, cost of Puja articles if any, Prasadam mailing cost & our service charges. Please note that we recommend that the prasada be sent to Indian Postal address, as there is risk of losing the prasada or delay in receiving the prasada if sent to International address.
You can send your donation by Bank Transfer to:
* All Donations paid within India are Tax Exempted under 80/G Section of Income Tax Department, Govt. of India. For any queries or information, please write to us or call :+91-9733578071 Contact Person: Gopijana Vallabha dasa
- If the sender is a citizen of country other than India -
Name of account: ISKCON Gaura-purnima Festival Fund
Account no.: 237010100071336
Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd., 12 MM Ghosh Street, 1st Floor, Krishnanagar, District Nadia, West Bengal, INDIA 741101
Swift Code: AXISINBB005
- If the sender is a citizen of only India -
Name of account: ISKCON
Account no.: 237010100005944
Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd., 12 MM Ghosh Street, 1st Floor, Krishnanagar, District Nadia, West Bengal 741101
IFSC Code: UTIB0000237
After remittance, please email [email protected] and [email protected] with the following details to track the remittance:
- Name of Donor
- Country name (for foreign remittances)
- Date of remittance
- Amount remitted
- Swift copy of remittance (for remittance from country other than India, sometimes the amount does not show in our bank account, in such case swift copy of remittance helps bank to trace the amount. If the fund show up in bank account then this is not required)
Or pay by credit card online here: