One Day Puja Ekachakra Gaur Nitai - Rs.2,001
One Day Puja includes all the aratis and bhoga offerings for the day. They will be performed on your behalf with prayers for your spiritual welfare. As a token of appreciation you will receive a large picture of the Deities and charan Tulasi prasada.
Dhamvasi Prasada Seva - Rs.6,001
Sponsor two pots of Kichuri prasada to feed 200 people, which will be served by the Mayapur Harinam party to the surrounding villagers, accompanied by the chanting of Harinama. You will receive a Harinama Sankirtana DVD, deity photographs and charan Tulasi prasada.
Go Seva - Feeding the cows - Rs.2,001
Lord Krsna's cows will be fed with bananas and jaggery (Gur). You will receive a Gomata photograph, goshala products and Tulasi prasada.
Ganga Puja - Rs.1,008
Serve the holy Ganga river by sponsoring arati and pushpanjali along with offering of lamps. You will receive a photo of Ganga mata, and charan tulasi prasada.
** Cost of Puja / seva includes the temple's fees, cost of Puja articles if any, Prasadam mailing cost & our service charges. Please note that we recommend that the prasada be sent to Indian Postal address, as there is risk of losing the prasada or delay in receiving the prasada if sent to International address.
You can send your donation by Bank Transfer to:
* All Donations paid within India are Tax Exempted under 80/G Section of Income Tax Department, Govt. of India. For any queries or information, please write to us Contact Donation Helpline no. :+91-9733578071 Contact Person: Gopijana Vallabha dasa
- If the sender is a citizen of country other than India -
Name of account: ISKCON Gaura-purnima Festival Fund
Account no.: 237010100071336
Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd., 12 MM Ghosh Street, 1st Floor, Krishnanagar, District Nadia, West Bengal, INDIA 741101
Swift Code: AXISINBB005
- If the sender is a citizen of only India -
Name of account: ISKCON
Account no.: 237010100005944
Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd., 12 MM Ghosh Street, 1st Floor, Krishnanagar, District Nadia, West Bengal 741101
IFSC Code: UTIB0000237
After remittance, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details to track the remittance:
- Name of Donor
- Country name (for foreign remittances)
- Date of remittance
- Amount remitted
- Swift copy of remittance (for remittance from country other than India, sometimes the amount does not show in our bank account, in such case swift copy of remittance helps bank to trace the amount. If the fund show up in bank account then this is not required)
Or pay by credit card online here: