Print books, distribute profusely, and that will be the best preaching work. What will your three minutes preaching work—But if they buy one book, it may turn their life. (Srila Prabhupada Letter to Bhagavan, 5th November, 1972).
------------ Message from HH Jayapataka Swami.
Srila Prabhupada rose in the middle of the night for many years translating and writing his purports to share his personal ecstasies for our understanding and upliftment. He arranged the book printing and organized the book distribution driven by his Guru Maharaja's order and by his deep compassion for us. Devotees would write to him to tell him how many books they distributed, and he would ask that they double the numbers, especially in the month of December. In this connection big numbers were important to him, and they gave him great happiness. The more books distributed, the more souls could hear about the Lord and His devotees.
Out of all his books, Srila Prabhupada told Bhagavad Gita to be the most important book for new devotees. Now, here’s a chance when we can distribute Bhagavad Gita ONLINE to others and become Srila Prabhupada’s instrument in saving people even if we may not have enough time to distribute these books personally. You can do this any time of the year but we request you to do it all the more during this year's marathon as an offering to Srila Prabhupada for ISKCON's Golden Jubilee that's coming up in 2016. For your inspiration, we wish to mention that ISKCON Mayapur devotees are doing a four month book distribution marathon from Oct, 2015 to Jan, 2016.
We request you to support us in this transcendental book distribution by sponsoring as many Bhagavad Gita books you can. These books will be distributed freely to schools, pilgrims, jails, colleges, hospitals, libraries etc.
You can send your donation by Bank Transfer to:
* All Donations paid within India are Tax Exempted under 80/G Section of Income Tax Department, Govt. of India. For any queries or information, please write to us Contact Donation Helpline no. :+91-9733578071 Contact Person: Gopijana Vallabha dasa
- If the sender is a citizen of country other than India -
Name of account: ISKCON Gaura-purnima Festival Fund
Account no.: 237010100071336
Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd., 12 MM Ghosh Street, 1st Floor, Krishnanagar, District Nadia, West Bengal, INDIA 741101
Swift Code: AXISINBB005
- If the sender is a citizen of only India -
Name of account: ISKCON
Account no.: 237010100005944
Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd., 12 MM Ghosh Street, 1st Floor, Krishnanagar, District Nadia, West Bengal 741101
IFSC Code: UTIB0000237
After remittance, please email [email protected] and [email protected] with the following details to track the remittance:
- Name of Donor
- Country name (for foreign remittances)
- Date of remittance
- Amount remitted
- Swift copy of remittance (for remittance from country other than India, sometimes the amount does not show in our bank account, in such case swift copy of remittance helps bank to trace the amount. If the fund show up in bank account then this is not required)
Or pay by credit card online here: