Mayapur Tourism, ISKCON Mayapur’s travels and tours division has announced the launch of its improved website www.visitmayapur.com.
Sri Mayapur is the birth place of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu- the most merciful form of Lord Krsna who distributed Krsna prema to even the most fallen through Harinaam sankirtan. To give this mercy to everyone in the world, Srila Prabhupada established ISKCON with its headquarters at Mayapur. He wanted that all people of the world should visit Mayapur. Following his desire, his disciples have developed Mayapur with first class facilities to give you a profound spiritual experience.
Some of the benefits of visiting Mayapur:
- Have darshan of the pastime places of Mahaprabhu and His associates.
- Receive 1000 time benefit of spiritual practices like chanting of Lord’s Holy Names.
- Interact with exalted devotees from different parts of the world and hear Krsna katha.
- Have a holy bath in the Ganges.
Services that Mayapur Tourism can provide for those visiting Sri Mayapur::
- Being a part of ISKCON Mayapur, they can arrange accommodation at any of the ISKCON Mayapur guesthouses.
- They take care of travel needs such as booking flight and IRCTC train tickets. They do pick-up/drop anywhere from Kolkata using own cars.
- They conduct guided tours to nine islands of Navadvip dham and nearby pilgrim sites (Ekachakra, Kalna and Katwa).
- They have designed tour packages which people can choose from and they also facilitate corporate conferences/meetings, weddings, samskaras/pujas and much more…
By visiting the www.visitmayapur.com website people can submit their accommodation or travel request, and Mayapur Tourism will get back to them. There, people can find pictures of the different room types and descriptions of tour packages. They have also provided pictures and information on the various holy places of pilgrimage in and around Nabadvip. To read recent review of their services, please visit their facebook page: Visit Mayapur or https://www.mayapur.com/guestbook/
Please note that in order to get the room of your choice (especially Air-conditioned), plan your visit well in advance, at least a month during non-festival periods or more during festivals.