C elebrating the appearance of Supreme Lord Sri Rama, Sri Ram Katha or pastimes and glories of Lord Ramachandra will take place from 13th April to 15th April, the Rama Navami utsava day. These classes will be broadcasted live at Mayapur.tv or you can listen at https://www.mayapurtvarchives.com/.
Sri Rama is also known as Maryada Purusottama. Ramayana is full of lessons that one can learn and apply in their lives to make it perfect!
- One may give up anything in one’s life like fame, position, title but should never give up one’s devotional service. Just like Bharat gave up the throne, the palace, his mother, everything and came to the forest to perform his service to the Lord.
- We must have full faith in the holy names of the Lord. When we have this complete faith, then we don’t have to fear in this world. Only then, will our actions be completely free from mundane motivation and offered for the pleasure of the Lord. Just like Hanuman, he had full faith in the holy names of the Lord. Just by chanting the Lord’s names he could cross the ocean which even Lord Rama could cross only by a bridge.
- Lakshmana represents Guru tattva. One must always accept the orders of the guru and never argue. This is very dangerous. When Sita disobeyed and crossed the line drawn by Lakshman for her protection, she was kidnapped.
- Sita is the representation of Bhakti. Bhakti can never be achieved by deception. If one tries to achieve bhakti through short-cuts, he can utmost put a show of bhakti, just like Ravana achieved Maya-sita.
- The mission of one’s life should be to kill all the demoniac tendencies in our heart just as Rama killed all the demons.
- One has to be alert in one’s Spiritual life. If one is not alert, he will soon lose his taste for Bhakti. Just as lord Rama left the Ayodya vasis, when they were sleeping.
Sri Ramachandra ki Jai!
Sri Ram lila lecture by HH Jayapataka Swami : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxSWwR423EY