- There has always been a Vaisnava SamadhiPark planned for in the Mayapur Master
- A design proposal was made regarding this park acouple of years ago which was approved by all levels of Mayapur Management.
- This proposal needed to be revised in light of the Master Plan entry road being widened since it is amajor entry path into the town
- Now we want to move ahead with the creation of this park
- And the placing of the Samadhi of Srila Bhakticaru Swami has been fixed in the South, facing Srila Prabhupada in His Puspa Samadhi.
Estimate for Vaisnava Samadhi Park
|Item of Work||Amount (Rs.)|
|10″ Brick Wall||2,47,600.00|
|Bed & Stair Portion Soil filling||5,25,000.00|
|Bed Portion Brick Soling||2,60,000.00|
|Stair Portion Brick Soling||37,000.00|
|Railing for parikram path||2,70,000.00|
|Removal of existing structures etc.||6,00,000.00|
|Trees, bushes, lawn etc.||1,00,000.00|
Those interested in supporting this important Vaisnava Samadhi Park in the Mayapur Town can please contact:
Subheksana prabhu (email@example.com) MAC chairman.
Please follow this link to donate:
Design, Engineering, and Project Management donated by Mayapur Development Service.