ISKCON's Sri Kshetra Parikrama started with 200 devotees taking part in single party, now we have reached to over 10000 devotees with 5 Parikrama parties - International, Hindi, Bengali, Oriya and South Indian groups. Many sanyasis attend and bless the Parikrama with their association.
In Puri dham, unlike Sri Mayapur and Vrindavan, ISKCON does not have a big centre or congregation of devotees and hence, every year we have to organise all the arrangements, set up tents, prasadam cooking, transportation, publicity, media and PR systems, big stage at Maha Sagara, and Jagannatha Mahaprasad. All while only charging a very minimum Parikrama fee of Rs.600 for the international group, and much lower fee for the Oriya and Bengali groups, which come in large numbers, but cannot afford fees.
Every year, by the mercy of Jagannatha, devotees attending Parikrama donate, and with ISKCON Mayapur's support, we are taking the Parikrama forward.
Now, we are setting up the Puri Parikrama Endowment fund so that we can have 108 dedicated Jagannath Sevaks, who donate Rs.1 lakh, to be a Parikrama Patron so the Parikrama can continue to go on.
We shall offer full day puja to Rajapur Jagannatha and also Tulasi archana to Lord Jagannath in Puri dhama as our gratitude for your great seva.
- Sri Jagannath dham Sevak : Rs. 1,00,000
- Puri Parikrama Silver Patron: Rs. 51,000
- Puri Parikrama Sevaka: Rs. 25,000
- Parikrama Yajaman : Rs. 5,001
Sri Mandir Sevas
Your donation in this category will be sent to Sri Jagannath Mandir in Puri dhama. Due to Covid-19, Puri temple has been locked down and Pandas have been affected. We request you to serve these servants of Lord Jaganath and receive their blessings.
- Pushpa Seva : Rs. 1,001
- Chandan Seva: Rs. 1,501
- Dhamvasi seva: Rs. 3,001
Sponsor Online Puri Parikrama 2020
This year, to bring you live Puri Parikrama, a dedicated team of crew went to Puri, did shooting, video editing and worked hard to bring out Parikrama in multiple languages.
- Sponsor Zoom : Rs. 10,000
- Sponsor a Day: Rs. 15,000
- Parikrama expenses: Rs. 5,000
Any donation amount is also welcome.
You can send your donation by Bank Transfer to:
* All Donations paid within India are Tax Exempted under 80/G Section of Income Tax Department, Govt. of India. For any queries or information, please write to us Contact Donation Helpline no. :+91-9593400192 Contact Person: Shyamagopika devi dasi
After remittance, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details to track the remittance:
- Name of Donor
- Country name (for foreign remittances)
- Date of remittance
- Amount remitted
- Swift copy of remittance (for remittance from country other than India, sometimes the amount does not show in our bank account, in such case swift copy of remittance helps bank to trace the amount. If the fund show up in bank account then this is not required)
Or pay online here: